The Glasgow COP26 climate summit has come to a close, and it’s left the world in a much stronger position to keep cutting pollution this decade.
- More than 100 countries agreed to slash methane emissions (that's mainly the result of animal farming) and signed a pact to end deforestation
- 140 countries agreed to strengthen their 2030 targets
- 190 countries agreed to phase out coal power and end public funding for it
- For the first time, COP's agreement directly mentioned fossil fuels
- The "Paris Rulebook" was finalised, paving the way for global emissions reductions through carbon trading
- There is more funding for low-income countries to take greater climate action.
So much good has been achieved as far as intentions.
But to see it all in action, we must keep speaking out.
Global Warming & What We Can Do About It
Climate change isn’t someone else’s problem. It’s all of ours. We are the change, or not. Everything we’ve ever cared about is on the line in this single wrinkle in time.
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
We can make a difference, and it is our responsibility to do it. Buy less, use what you have for longer or convert it to other uses, and if you have to get rid of it than recycle it.
Extraordinary Things You Can Do to Save Endangered Species
Research shows that extinctions are happening quicker now than ever before, some calculated that this is happening a hundred times faster than before due to human interference. We only have one earth, so we all need to do our part.
From Inner Peace to World Peace
Yoga is a powerful tool, even a tool for world peace.
We Are The World
A class to evoke love for our beautiful world, and passion to bring about change where needed.
✅ CLASS PLANS: Enjoy free made-for-you weekly class plans
✅ COACHING: Webinars, engaging and educational tools!
✅ MUSIC PLAYLISTS: Curated kids yoga playlists
✅ COMMUNITY SUPPORT: Reach out to the Rainbow Yoga Inner Circle Facebook group anytime
Take the Level 1 + Level 2 Online Kids Yoga Teacher Training with Mentorship and Inner Circle Membership!