200 Hour Rainbow Yoga Style Teacher Training
The 200hr Rainbow Yoga Teacher Training is an opportunity to learn how we can make this world a better place with yoga.
Yoga means unity or connection, and in Rainbow Yoga we take this concept farther than ever; we learn to connect not only to ourselves, but also to everyone and everything around us.
Rainbow Yoga is about expansion; expanding big enough to include all. In Rainbow Yoga we celebrate life in all of its diversity and shining colours. We love life and we love each other.
Bringing people together is the essence of Rainbow Yoga and what you will learn to pass to your community and to the world at large in this training.
Rainbow Yoga is a social, interactive, free and playful style of yoga. Are you a rebel? Come and explore with us the nuances of this yoga revolution!
We pride ourselves in teaching very condensed and intense trainings, full to the brim with practical knowledge you can take with you to be a unique mover and shaker in your community and beyond.
Peace Love and Rock n' Roll and Power To The People are some of the leading tenants of our truly awesome yoga. We are not here to be ordinary; we are here to amaze you and be amazed by you on this newly blazed yoga path.
We care about the world, the people and all living beings, and we are here to make a difference - we hope you will join us on this journey!
What you will learn:
• How to connect people with Rainbow Yoga
• Building classes around a theme/concept
• Discovering poses based on shapes and elements
• Creating partner and group poses and sequences
• Encouraging social interaction and bringing people together through play and movement
• Rainbow Yoga style sequencing and cool transitions
• Proper cueing in poses and flows
• Yogic and Tantric meditations and breathing techniques
• Conscious touch and Thai Massage
• Yoga acrobatics, yoga dance, and other ways to spice up your class
• Creative pose adjustments
• Organic alignment principles
• Yin Yoga elements
• Becoming a yoga DJ in your classes
• Experiential yoga Anatomy and Physiology
• Yoga philosophy as it applies to modern life
• Finding your teachers voice and becoming the best yoga teacher you can be
• Lots of teaching practice under our watchful and loving eyes
• Yoga business and how to combine your yoga and passions to make this world a better place
Due to Coronavirus, we are not running this training in-person at the moment. We are working on recreating it as an online training as well! Please register your interest in it by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org