Level 2, 95 Hour Online Kids Yoga Teacher Training
Location: Study from home/online
Pay in Full: $750 USD (this is a special COVID price, Original price was $1295 USD)
12 Month Payment Plan: $70 USD per month - sign up for payment plan here
Training Times: Complete modules at your own pace, in your own time
Language: This course is delivered in English
About the Course
THIS LEVEL 2 COURSE WAS MADE JUST FOR YOU
This course is an extraordinary opportunity to further your yoga teaching career with the perfect blend of profound learning and having fun! Throughout all course modules, assignments and teaching practices you are mentored by Angel & Gopala, Rainbow Kids Yoga Founders and creators.
The Level 2, 95 Hour Online Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training is our highest level of Kids Yoga Teaching and has been designed as the next step for graduates of any of our Level 1 courses. Learn about Yoga Alliance accreditation here.
BE THE BEST KIDS YOGA TEACHER YOU CAN BE
Become a specialist kids yoga teacher for children with additional needs, classroom yoga, yoga anatomy and physiology for children, mindfulness, cool sequencing, yoga for teens, families and more!
CREATE MEANINGFUL CLASSES
In this course, we dive deeper than ever before by creating meaningful classes for children of all ages. We transmit important life lessons and teach children through interactive learning, super fun and engaging practices.
Learn loads of new techniques. Be guided personally through this course by our Founders Gopala & Angel. Enjoy lots of teaching practice under our wise, insightful and kind eyes. Complete this course feeling confident and very knowledgeable.
- Autism - ADHD - Sensory processing difficulties - Low mobility - In the hospital - Chair-bound
- Mindfulness - Chair Yoga - Focus skills - Mental preparation for exams and test anxiety - Bullying prevention - Stress management - Confronting obesity in a positive way
- Connecting with this age group - Combining yoga with dance, drama and acrobatics - Empowering and creating self-esteem
- Age-appropriate adjustments - Growing bodies - Developmental stages - Safe practice - Body Systems
- Finding your teacher’s voice - Teaching life lessons through yoga - Inventing your own poses, including partner and group poses , Human - Mandalas and Yoga Games - Elements of vinyasa flow sequencing - Extensive practice teaching with your peers and senior yoga teacher trainer
Click here to read out Terms and Conditions