Bangkok, February 2021
Dates: 19 - 21 February, 2021 (3 days)
Studio: IQ Fitness
Address: 51 Sukhumvit 24 6th floor in the i-Store building, Khlong Tan, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Pay in Full: 16,000 Thai Bhat (converted at checkout)
12 Month Payment Plan: 1,033.34 Thai Bhat per month - sign up here
Training Times: Friday: 9am-6pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8.30am-6pm
Free Family Class: 4:30pm Saturday 20th February 2021
Language: Taught in English with Thai translation. Our Senior Trainer Dharak is from Thailand and speaks fluent Thai and English
About the Course
This Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training in Bangkok is designed for anyone who loves working with children, teens and/or families, are passionate about yoga, mindfulness and healthy living. During the course, you learn practical and fun ways to teach yoga to children of all ages. By doing this course you receive an array of up to date knowledge and techniques. You do not need to be a yoga teacher to take the course.
To make yoga digestible to children & teens, we spice it up with lots of interaction and fun. Take home yoga games, dance, music, songs, acrobalance, human pyramids and various ways to connect and use yoga as a means to teach important lessons; in age-appropriate ways.
Gopala Amir Yaffa, Rainbow Yoga Founder is recognised as the world’s leading Kids Yoga Teacher, having written the book on Kids Yoga and being the pioneer of global Kids Yoga Teacher Trainings.
The 3 Day Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training is a comprehensive, intensive and practical certification course. Be prepared to learn to teach yoga, whilst laughing, dancing, playing and singing!
Most importantly, you will come out with immediate tangible knowledge and a lot of fabulous ideas to create original, captivating and fun yoga experiences for kids of all ages, anywhere in the world.
You do not need any previous yoga experience to take the training. We are here to provide you with all the support you need on your Yoga Teaching journey.
Topics Covered in the Course
- Develop different ways to connect with children, teens & families
- Reconnect with your own inner child
- Bring calmness and harmony to your family
- Create a unique and fun yoga practice for yourself, your family or your students
- Help battle obesity and foster better health in your classroom
- Build a calm environment by learning techniques to alleviate stress and anxiety
- Learn ways to cultivate focus and assist your students learning abilities
- Create a new and unique yoga program for your school or daycare centre
- Expand, enhance or start your yoga career
- Reach out with your yoga to a large and eager audience; parents, families, children and schools
- Create a new offering for your studio
- Learn how to make yoga fun for students of all ages
- The Benefits of Yoga for Kids
- The Principles of Teaching Yoga for Kids
- Teaching Techniques for Different Age Groups
- How to Help Children Stay Longer in Poses
- Learning Adjustments for Kids Yoga
- Class Structure
- Connecting and Warming Up
- Relaxation Techniques for Kids
- Class Management Techniques
- Yoga for Children with Additional Needs
- Live Classes in Action
- Family Yoga for Parents, Grandparents and Children
- How to Promote Your Yoga Business
Internationally Recognised Certificate
Rainbow Yoga Training is the largest and most well regarded Kids Yoga
Teacher Training in the world. Our graduates teach everywhere using our
diploma including; schools, kindergartens, daycare centres, early learning
centres, Yoga studios, gyms, fitness centres, birthday parties, private and
The 3-Day Kids Yoga Teacher Training Certificate allows you to gain
liability insurance and commence teaching!
Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training Manual
Graduates receive the official Rainbow Teacher Training Digital Manual (Hard Copy Manual can be purchased) as part of the investment in this course. Consisting of 300 kids yoga asanas and hundreds of yoga, breathing and meditation games. Our Training Manual is the definitive guide to teaching children yoga.
28 Hours of Continuing Education Towards Your Yoga Certification (AU/ UK/ USA/ CANADA)
If you are a certified yoga teacher with the Australian, UK, USA or Canadian Yoga Alliances, the 3 Day Kids Yoga Teacher Training consists of 28 contact hours that can be contributed to your Yoga Continuing Education requirements.
Pathway to our Level 2 Courses
A qualification from our 3 Day Kids Yoga Teacher Training will enable you to progress your yoga teaching skills through more advanced Rainbow Yoga courses such as our Level 2 Trainings and our Mentorship Program.
Rainbow Yoga is a unique style of communal and interactive yoga. Our yoga is all about connection, celebrating life and bringing people together. The 3 Day Kids Yoga Teacher Training is life-changing and will transform the lives of children in your family, school and community.
Rainbow Yoga accepts a range of payment methods and instalment options.
You may pay tuition fees by
- Credit/ Debit Card or PayPal on our website
- 12 Month Payment Plan
- Cash to the Rainbow Yoga Trainer on the first day of your course. Payment in the currency of the Training is accepted (please contact us to arrange cash payments)