Master your skills with the 95 Hour Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training
What’s the difference between our Level 1 and Level 2 Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training?
Rainbow Yoga is all about learning fun and engaging ways to teach yoga to kids.
Start Your Journey As A Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher
Our Level 1, Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training consists of 28 contact hours id you do it in-person or live stream or 50 hours if you complete it online. For Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT) this can go towards Continuing Education Credits (CEC) requirements. You will gain all the tools you need to be certified and ready to teach children of all ages upon successful completion of the Level 1 Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training.
Graduates of this course may use the certificate to gain insurance and teach in schools, kindergartens, yoga studios, gyms, resorts, events, private classes and kids parties.
The Level 1 training is a pre-requisite to the Level 2, 95 Hour Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training.
Image: Teach yoga in schools, kindergartens, yoga studios, gyms, resorts, events, private classes, kids parties and more.
Master Your Skills in Teaching Yoga to Children
To qualify for the Level 2 95 Hour Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training, you must first complete a Level 1 Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training either in-person, live stream or online.
Since your Level 1, Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training Certificate never expires, you may take our Level 2 Children’s Yoga Teacher Training anytime after you have completed your first level course.
Image: Delve even deeper into teaching yoga to kids, and take a step closer to becoming Yoga Alliance Certified.
Becoming Yoga Alliance Certified
To be eligible to register with Yoga Alliance Professionals UK and/or Yoga Alliance USA, students must complete both the Level 1 Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training and the Level 2, 95 Hour Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training as well as be a registered 200 Hour Yoga Teacher.
Through the completion of the Level 2, 95 Hour Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training, Registered Yoga Teachers will enhance and expand their knowledge with specific tools in specialised areas such as yoga in the classroom, chair yoga, yoga for children with additional needs, low mobility and sensory processing difficulties. Take your teaching ability to the next level, whilst also achieving the Yoga Alliance stamp of approval!
Yoga Alliance Certification is an internationally recognised certificate for those who have received a certain standard of yoga teacher training at a Registered Yoga School.
Here's a breakdown to clarify:
Level 1, Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training
Contact hours: 28-50
- Learn how to make yoga fun for children of all ages.
- Receive a certificate that you can use for Continuing Education Credits with your Yoga Alliance.
- Use the certificate to qualify for insurance.
- Teach Rainbow Kids Yoga at school, yoga studios, yoga parties, events and just about anywhere.
- If you are registered with Yoga Alliance, use the certificate for CECs.
- This course is a pre-requisite for the Level 2,95 Hour Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training.
Level 2, 95 Hour Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training
Contact Hours: 95
- Receive a certificate that you can use to register as a Registered Children's Yoga Teacher (RCYT) if you are registered with Yoga Alliance a 200 Hour RYT or greater.
- Learn how to teach life lessons through yoga.
- Learn even more about yoga for children with additional needs and teen yoga.
- Learn to teach classroom yoga.
- 10 hours of yoga anatomy for children.
- Learn more skills and techniques to teach Rainbow Kids Yoga.
- Gan more confidence to teach through advanced teaching practice.
- Must complete a Level 1 Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training as first to qualify for this course.
We would love for you to join our Rainbow Yoga family and complete both the first and second level courses to dive deeper into teaching Rainbow Kids Yoga.
Both our 3 Day and 95 Hour Yoga Teacher Trainings provide students with fun skills and techniques for teaching yoga to kids of all ages.
Take the next step in your kids yoga teacher journey
Start your journey in teaching yoga to kids with our LEVEL 1, Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Trainings.
Master your skills in teaching yoga to children and register with the Yoga Alliance as a Registered Children Yoga Teacher (CRYT) with our LEVEL 2 Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Trainings
Or take the full journey with us with a DISCOUNT registering now for Level 1 + 2
Connect with us on Facebook and Instagram for the latest news and information.