Kids Yoga Poses Directory
सेल की कीमत
Here you will find about 300 videos of Gopala and his family presenting how to make yoga poses fun for children! Believe it or not, yoga can be extremely boring for children (and for adults)... In Rainbow Yoga we make yoga FUN! Yoga is so good for you, but for children to want to do yoga you will need to learn to spice it all up and - this is what this inclusive dictionary of poses is here for!
The poses in this comprehensive directory are organized by categories of Traveling Poses, Nature Poses, Animal Poses, Food Poses, People Poses, Object Poses and more.
Explore and do the poses with us! You will absorb the information and remember it best if you move through it yourself or with your whole family.
Price $100 USD for a lifetime access
This is the perfect resource for yoga teachers, parents and educators to find and discover hundreds of yoga poses for children in a way that is digestible and fun and easy to learn. Each video contains fun ways do to the pose and to keep the children engaged while doing it.
How To Use
One of the most fun ways to do yoga is to go on a yoga journey... When we go on a yoga journey we use traveling, people, natural habitat, animal, food and object poses. Here's how the sequence may go:
- We need to get there somehow, right? So we do traveling poses!
- We meet the people who live there and we do the things they do using yoga poses (e.g. cooking, wood chopping, surfing, dancing, etc.).
- We explore the natural habitat and we imitate it with our bodies (e.g. trees, mountains, waves, rocks).
- We see lots of animals and imitate them with animal yoga poses.
- When we get hungry we have a yoga picnic with food poses.
- When we feel like playing we go to the playground and we create a yoga swing, slide, or carousel.
- We decide to go and hang out on the beach, yoga sunbathe a bit, meet sea creatures and have a trip on a yoga boat.
- After a long expedition, we are ready to rest, so we lie down and follow some guided imagery that supports the theme of the class. We use our imagination to journey (maybe on a flying rug) back to our classroom where we started the trip.