Teaching Rainbow Kids Yoga
The Complete Toolbox for all Children and Family Yoga Teachers
by Angel and Gopala Yaffa
Teaching Rainbow Kids Yoga is a comprehensive and practical guide to teaching fun and engaging yoga for children and families. Focusing on creative ways to playfully teach yoga classes – including breathing techniques, mindfulness and body awareness – to encourage a greater sense of wellbeing for kids of all ages.
Packed full of knowledge and considered the ‘bible’ of children’s yoga, this definitive guide – from the most-loved kids yoga teacher training in the world – provides everything you need to know to teach successful and exciting classes for children and families.
Nearly 600 pages full of:
• How to make yoga fun for each age group
• Peaceful class management techniques
• 350+ kids yoga poses with full-colour images
• Breathing, meditation, relaxation and fun yoga games for kids
• Partner acrobatics, human pyramids and flying yoga
• Yoga for children with additional needs
• Family yoga for parents and kids
PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING TO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.